The 72nd Cannes Film Festival is coming to an end
On May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) came into force. We encourage you to read the information regarding the processing of personal data on the PolskieRadio.pl Portal
8. You have the right to object to further processing, and in the event of consent to the processing of personal data for its withdrawal. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- This is the most prestigious festival not only in Europe, but also in the world. Every filmmaker would like to show their film there - said film critic Marcin Radomski. In Polish Radio 24 conversation among others about the most interesting productions that have appeared this year on the Cote d'Azur.
The beginnings of the Cannes Film Festival date back to the 1930s. The impulse for its creation was the scandal that shook the Venice festival in 1938. Under the pressure of Hitler and Mussolini, the jury changed its verdict and eventually awarded the Nazi documentary propaganda film. & Nbsp;
This year is the 72nd edition of the Cannes festival. Among the 21 films competing in the main competition, however, there was no Polish title. Marcin Radomski pointed out that it is difficult to explain.
- Films are selected from around the world, there are many submissions. This is the most prestigious festival not only in Europe, but also in the world. Every filmmaker would like to show their film there. The festival loves directors, masters of cinema, whose works have already been presented. They must & nbsp; be in the list. Finally, there are several places left for other artists from around the world. You also need a lot of luck to be among the lucky & nbsp; - explained Marcin Radomski.
This year, the most anticipated titles were the latest painting by Pedro Almodovar & Pain & Glow and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood by Quentin Tarantino, who tells the story of the murders of Charles Manson's group, including the assassination of Roman Polanski's wife Sharon Tate. A film critic admitted that there were huge queues of volunteers who wanted to watch the latest production of Tarantino.
- I waited two hours myself. I agree that this is a good movie. Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt played brilliantly. There is also a Polish accent in the cast, because Rafał Zawierucha played the role of Roman Polanski. He appeared on the screen several times, though he didn't speak much. "Pain and glow" was also considered one of the best. Antonio Banderas and Penelope Cruz & nbsp; showed him great - he emphasized. & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp;
- There is actually no other festival that celebrates cinema, directors and stars so much - said Krzysztof Kwiatkowski, deputy editor-in-chief of the monthly "Cinema" on radio Jedynka. The winners of the festival will be announced on May 25, and "Magazine Film" was also about the Polish "Docs Against Gravity" festival and about the premieres of the long-awaited films. & Nbsp;
A seven-minute standing ovation was given to the Canne audience by the film "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood". The action takes place in Los Angeles in 1969, and the main roles are played by Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie. Rafał Zawierucha, who played the role of Roman Polanski, is also in the cast. In Cannina & nbsp; Joanna Slawińska talked to the premiere